2022 MIPIM, Days 2 & 3: Driving Urban Change
This year’s four-day international real estate conference in Cannes, France – otherwise known as 2022 MIPIM – is expected to draw about 20,000 real estate professionals from Europe, the United States and the rest of the world, including some Illinois REALTORS®.
Check out some of the photos shared by Naperville-area REALTOR® Andy Velkme and Champaign-area REALTOR® Alex Ruggieri. Be sure to check back for more on-site coverage.
Using the theme of “Driving Urban Change,” organizers offered information about making communities more sustainable, livable, affordable and resilient in the wake of COVID-19. Organizers appealed to the real estate industry to drive change in homes, offices, factories, healthcare facilities and other public spaces. Programming centered around six concepts:
- Cities for Citizens – The big debate
- Housing First – Back to essentiality
- Green is the new black – The new deal
- The office uprising: Innovating to bounce back
- Real Estate: much more than an asset – a jump in a financial market
- Real Estate Tech – Future is now!
This is the first time since 2019 that MIPIM has convened.